This episode serves as a prologue for the Aogiri Arc
1. This article comes from the perspective of someone who has read the manga.
2. I wouldn’t be critiquing the plot as much as I am going to comment on its progression.
3. Blue text usually indicates a topic change within a section.
4. Gray text, sometimes labeled as run-on note, are basically that–a no-punctuation ramble about whatever.
A spoiler among non-spoiler shit is like this for a reason. Don’t try too hard to read it if you don’t want to be spoiled.
6. If it wasn’t obvious from before, the manga scans I put up are butchered to fit what I’m trying to say. Everything is credited at the beginning though.
Violence. Violence everywhere.