That… was actually a pretty good episode. I’m more worried about how much longer the anime will go on for, though.
1. This article comes from the perspective of someone who has read the manga.
2. I wouldn’t be critiquing the plot as much as I am going to comment on its progression.
3. Blue text usually indicates a topic change within a section.
4. Gray text, sometimes labeled as run-on note, are basically that–a no-punctuation ramble about whatever.
A spoiler among non-spoiler shit is like this for a reason. Don’t try too hard to read it if you don’t want to be spoiled.
6. If it wasn’t obvious from before, the manga scans I put up are butchered to fit what I’m trying to say. Everything is credited at the beginning though.
This time around, I’ll be discussing manga deviations as they go, since the changes are mostly on how the events occurred. Spoilers will be dealt with according to note #5.
No major spoiler warnings this time because I already did the spoilers for this in previous reviews. At most, you’ll have to deal with note #5 for spoilers.
Mentions and images depicting gore and violence to follow, so stay safe.